Yes I know there is a lot of these posts going about lately. I’m jumping on the band wagon but it’s more to get it clear in my head what I want to do this year.
Here is a list of things I want to do this year..
- Be more positive. Especially at certain times of the month when I tend to think quite negatively.
- Have more date nights with Simon.
- Do some more exercise and training with Holly (getting lazy lately!)
- Have my foot operation.
- Go to Denmark to visit my friend.
- Go to a medical photography conference in Glasgow.
- Go on holiday abroad with Simon. I would be more than happy with Dublin to be honest!
- Join the gym and ACTUALLY still to it. I want to be fitter and lose some weight (what girl doesn’t?)
- Spend some more time doing the things I love (bowling, cinema, theatre, etc..)
- Find a bloody good foundation!
- Buy something (anything!) from Charlotte Tilbury and NARS.
- Look more at what I’m using for my skin.
- Eat more healthy foods.
- Read more.
- Be more organised.
- Get more sleep.
- Drink more water.
- Give more to charity.
- Reignite my passion for photography. Doing it as a full time job really doesn’t leave you with much energy for doing it in your spare time.
I’m sure there’s 12475759 more things I could think of but I think that’s a start 🙂
What are you guys planning for this year then?